The astronomical observatory was built for the University of Oslo in 1831–33 by neoclassical empire-style architect Chr. H. Grosch. The observatory was restored and transformed into a science center for the Oslo School


Tours at the Observatory is open between 12:00 and 16:00 at Observatoriegata 1, 0254 Oslo.
Tours at kl. 12, 13, 14 og 15. 30 spots per tour.