At Studentslippet you can take part in the following cultural experiences
1) Watch the exhibition “Mot skogen – Knausgård om Munch” at the Munch Museum. Tøyengata 53. Free entrance from 10 am to 5 pm.
2) Learn and play at the Norwegian Museum of Science and Technology. Dive into exciting exhibitions on Norwegian medicine history, oil and gas production and music machines. Kjelsåsveien 143. Free entrance from 11 am to 6 pm.
3) At Popsenteret you can make use of their cutting-edge technology to record your own soundtrack and undertake album-cover photo shoots. Building T, Trondheimsveien 2. Free entrance from 11 am to 5 pm, with introductions to the museum every hour.
4) Experience Oslo’s art treasures:The National Gallery (11 am-5 pm, Universitetsgata 13), Museum of Contemporary Art (12 pm-5 pm, Bankplassen 4) and the National Museum – Achitecture (12 pm-5 pm, Bankplassen 3). Free entrance.
5) Come join behind the scenes at Det Norske Teatret. Kristian IVs gate 8. Free tour both in English and Norwegian. Time: 12.15 and 13.15.
6) Immerse yourself in the Oslo students’ 200 year old history with a tour at Chateau Neuf. Slemdalsveien 15. Free tour at 2 pm.
7) Did you know that there is a German bunker under Oslo Commerce School originating from WW2? Parkveien 65. We provide you with a free tours at 12 pm, 13 pm and 14 pm.